What are the benefits of regular facials?
When you regularly take the time for facial spa treatments, you’re allowing your facial skin the opportunity to experience deep cleaning and also nourishment with special nutrients and penetrating serums designed to improve the overall health of your skin. Some of the most compelling reasons to get regular facials include:
- Promotes blood circulation which results in a healthy flush
- Prevents the signs of aging
- Unclogs pores
- Cleanses and detoxifies skin
- Gets rid of blackheads and whiteheads
- Keeps acne under control
- Relaxes your mind and body and uplifts your mood
With so many benefits for both body and mind, Our spa professionals recommend getting facials treatments monthly as part of your overall routine skincare. As you know, the best way to fight the signs of aging, as well as any skin conditions you may have, is through prevention By visiting us regularly for facials, your esthetician can help stop any skin condition you might be experiencing or even prevent them before they start.
What type of facials we offer?
There are many types of facials with each one addressing different skin needs. At LARIA MedSpa, we specialize in the following facial treatments:
- Acne Facial: This facial is completely customized to manage and treat your acne condition. We will clean your pores, extract both blackheads and whiteheads, and apply a healing serum. Because this treatment is specifically designed to help diminish your acne, regular appointments are recommended.
- Spa Deluxe: If you’re looking for some relaxing spa treatment, this is the ultimate facial for you. The facial begins with an analysis of your skin before cleansing and exfoliating. Then we’ll gently steam your face, cleanse your pores, and make any needed extractions. Next, you will relax yourself in a facial massage and mask treatment. We will finish our spa deluxe after applying moisturizer and sunscreen so you go your way with your skin protected and hydrated.
- Microdermabrasion including Basic Facial: For scarring and sun damage, microdermabrasion can help restore vibrancy to your skin. We’ll follow this procedure with a basic facial to ensure gorgeous, supple skin.
If you’re not sure which treatment would be most beneficial to you, talk to one of our professionals during a free consultation. We will customize any facial treatment to suit your needs.
Why choosing LARIA MedSpa for your facials?
Our compassionate team of doctors and estheticians will take the time to listen to your concerns and desire results and will design a customized treatment plan specific to your skin’s unique condition and needs. Our relaxing, spa-like suites will make your experience unique. Call us at 305-299-7290 to set up your free appointment or consultation. We look forward to helping you achieve glowing skin and enhance your natural beauty.